Skip to content
- Check the label and the products components before buy and consume them. Never assume a product is gluten-free, consult your doctor if you have doubts.
- Keep in order and in a specific zone your aliments, this fact is very important if you live with non-celiac people. Your aliments can be contaminated by others, there are some “tricks” to avoid it, for example, keep them in the shelving top.
- Have your own kitchen utensils. If a contaminated utensil touches your gluten-free food, it will be contaminated too.
- If you can’t have your own utensils, clean them very good before use them.
- Have different cutting boards. You could have one for normal aliments and other one for the gluten-free products.
- Establish an exclusive gluten-free area on the countertop.
- Convince your family to follow a gluten free diet, don’t let them tempt you. There are a lot of tasted gluten free recipes!
- Record your involuntary intakes. In case you have symptoms, you will can “take a look” to your alimentation daily and detect the “guilty aliment”.