We use web analysis services (Google Analytics) to help the website to analyze the use made by the users of the website and improve the usability of the website, but in no case are they associated with data that could get to identify the user.
Cookies are files sent to the browser for the purpose of registering the user’s activities during their browsing time and improving navigation through the site. The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated to a specific and identified User.
The user can configure their browser to enable or disable cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer following the instructions that correspond to each browser.
1. USER INFORMATION
BIOMEDAL, hereinafter the CONTROLLER, is responsible for processing users’ personal data and informs them that said data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force regarding personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and therefore provides the following information relating to such data processing:
Purpose of processing the data: to maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The data shall be processed by means of the following operations:
- The use of the application GlutenDetect Appto provide analysis, studies and data compilation to contribute to the improvement of products and services to treat celiac disease.
- The sending of commercial and promotional communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications shall be carried out by the CONTROLLER and related to its own products and services, or by the collaborators or suppliers with which it has reached a trade promotion agreement. In such cases, third parties shall never have access to personal data.
- To conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, applications and any type of request made by the user through any of the contact forms available to them.
- To forward newsletters on the website.
Data storage criteria: data shall be kept as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of processing the data. When they are no longer required for said purpose, the data shall be eliminated in accordance with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
Communication of the data: data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except in cases of legal obligation.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, rectify, port and erase their data and to restrict or oppose processing of said data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if they consider that processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details for exercising user rights:
- Postal address:
Polígono Industrial Parque Plata
Calle Calzada Romana, nº 40
Camas (41900) Sevilla – Spain
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
By marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or downloadable forms, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that the CONTROLLER requires their data to process their request, while the inclusion of information in the other fields is optional. Users guarantee that the personal data they submit to the CONTROLLER are true, and users are responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The CONTROLLER expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal details shall not, under any circumstances, be forwarded to third parties and that, before forwarding personal details, it shall request the express, informed and unequivocal consent of users in advance. All data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are required to provide an optimal service to the user. If all the data are not provided, the CONTROLLER cannot guarantee that the information and services it provides will meet the users’ needs in full.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force regarding personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, which stipulates that personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject, and be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.