To cancel your subscription, we offer you two options:
- Contact directly with the email address email@example.com
- Send a letter to Biomedal, S.L. Industrial Estate Parque Plata, Street Calzada Romana, 40. Postal Code 41900; Sevilla, Spain. It’s important that this letter is addressed to the data protection delegate.
It works similar to a pregnancy test. The gluten fragments of the sample (stool or urine sample) react with the G12antibody and the result can be:
- A green line: there isn’t gluten in the sample
- A green line and a red line: there is gluten in the sample
Gluten Immunogenic Peptides (GIP) are fragments of gluten proteins that are resistant to the gastrointestinal digestion and produce immunological reaction in celiac patients. The GIP are detected in stool or urine samples.
No, they are in anybody who intakes gluten. But they only produce immunological reaction in celiac people.
The urine test is useful for the detection of gluten intake in the first 20 hours. The stool test is good for the follow up of the gluten-free diet for a longer period of time (2-7 days).
Not having symptoms doesn´t verify the correct following of the diet. There are small intakes, only detectable in the excreted GIP. GlutenDetect verify the silent consumption of gluten.
The damage of small intakes are accumulative and prevent the recovery of the intestinal mucosa. The villi loses the ability to absorb nutrients and increase the probability of suffering more serious diseases in the future such as lymphomas, autoimmune diseases and bone weakness.
- If you are having problems with our app “GlutenDetect App”, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For immediate assistance with your subscription call: (+34) 955 98 32 15
Effective as of: May 25, 2018.
Please note that we reserve the right to modify the terms of service at any time and without prior notice. For this reason, we advise you to periodically review the terms and keep informed of any changes that may occur.
- Your refusal to demand responsibility from Biomedal for the use of these services.
- Your consent to the resolution of any dispute that may arise through arbitration.
1. Use of the service without medical consent:
Our services are intended to be used by people suffering from celiac disease. In them, occasionally, you will be suggested to follow certain guidelines of a generic nature and based on the practice and experience accumulated by our company. However, by becoming a user, you affirm that a doctor, or other health care provider, has previously and specifically approved your use of these services.
- Therefore, before using the application, the User expressly states and declares:
- That the information you provide us through the Application is accurate, clear and complete.
- That no doctor has advised against using the application.
- That there is no reason to discourage the use of the application and the follow-up of dietary recommendations.
- That any extraordinary or particular situation that must be taken into account will be put immediately and directly, confirming its receipt by Biomedal.
The registered user (“Subscriber”) is informed and acknowledges that the services of the Application are offered in digital services and content, without material support, and that the execution of the contract begins at the time of subscription of the service, with prior agreement of Subscriber As such, by using the services, the Subscriber acknowledges that he expressly waives his right of revocation.
The use of any information or programs provided in the services we provide, is done exclusively through your responsibility and risk. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor immediately, or an emergency service immediately.
The content available through our services is provided with the understanding that neither the Company, nor its affiliates or users undertake to offer services or professional medical advice, health, or any other related field. The sole purpose of the content is to share information and provide guidance and help of a generic nature and not adapted to the individual characteristics of each case. It is not intended as medical advice or health care, nor will it be used for a diagnosis or medical treatment. Likewise, the application has not been elaborated, nor can it be used, as a substitute for professional advice and services from a qualified health provider familiar with their particular factual circumstances.
Neither the Company nor any of its affiliates will be responsible for any physical or mental injury or illness that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any of our advice and / or publications.
4. Your account
To use certain functions of the services it is necessary that you register and create an account with GlutenDetect App. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the passwords associated with that account, for accepting the supervision of all the activity of the account and for assuming the Full responsibility for all activities that occur in it (except for security breaches caused by the Company.) The Company reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account at any time and will not incur liability for such suspension.
5. Property and property rights of the Company
All brands and trade names, logos, designs, as well as any other intellectual and industrial property rights, whether registered or not registered, that are used in connection with the services, are the property of the Company or its third licensors. You may not use or display any of the trademarks and trade names, logos, designs, or any other intellectual and industrial property rights of the Company or its third-party licensors without the prior express written consent of the relevant owner.
6. Content use license
Our services include a wide variety of information elements, advice, recommendations, messages, comments, publications, texts, graphics, software, photographs, videos, data and other materials (“Content”), of diverse nature, and which are available. However, there are other contributions made freely and voluntarily by the users of the web and the application, and that provide opinions and contributions that are generated through publications in chat rooms, blogs, bulletin boards, profile pages, services messaging, discussion forums and other means.
Although we strive to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date content, we cannot guarantee, nor are we responsible for, its accuracy, integrity or topicality. The Company has no obligation to pre-select, edit, or delete any content provided by users that is published or available through the services. Any opinion, advice, statement or other information expressed or made available by users or third parties, including, among others, bloggers, are the sole responsibility of the user and not the Company. We do not endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through our Services.
7. License to use the services
8. Restrictions on the use of services
The use of the services that are granted below, are conditioned to not perform any of the following actions:
- Access, manipulate or use non-public areas of the website, the computer systems of the company, or the technical delivery systems of the company’s suppliers.
- Attempt to probe, analyze or test the vulnerability of any system or network of the Company or violate any security or authentication measure.
- Avoid, avoid, eliminate, deactivate, alter or descramble any technological measure implemented by the Company or its suppliers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the services.
- Attempt to access or search for services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, trackers, data mining tools or similar) that are not tools that access or search for services through software and / or search agents provided by the Company or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Opera).
- Sending unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, e-mail, spam, spam, chain letters or other forms of request.
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata using a trademark, logo, URL or product name of the Company.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the software used to provide the services.
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, among others, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, sending junk mail or bombing services.
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information about the services of other users of the services without your prior permission and express consent.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Violate any legislation or regulation in force that affects the use of the Web or the Application.
- Contact anyone who has requested not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with any person for commercial purposes.
- Publish false or irrelevant content, or repeatedly publish the same content or similar content.
9. User-Submitted content
You are responsible for all the content that you make available through the services. By doing so, it declares and warrants to the company that its user content is not subject to any obligation of confidentiality with any third party and that it has all the necessary permissions to make such user content available.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to delete the user’s content or edit it in any way.
10. Copyright Protection (Digital Millennium)
If you think that your work is copyrighted, it has been copied in a way that constitutes a copyright infringement and can be accessed through the services, notify to the person in charge of the company. Immediately, after receiving a valid deletion notice, and as long as the company agrees with this, we will remove or deactivate access to allegedly infract content.
Any request must be directed to the customer service via e-mail to: email@example.com
11. Sites and Links
The links and contracts through the services are provided only to facilitate communication and contact between users, and should not be interpreted as a backup by the company of content, elements, or contributions made. Consequently, you must access and use such elements, including content, elements or services on such sites, at your own risk and responsibility.
The company neither represents nor takes charge of any content or privacy practice of third parties. By using the application, you agree that the company will not be liable for any result of the treatment between you and a third party, or arising from the presence of links or advertisements of such third parties in the services. Similarly, if there is any problem between the user and a third party, the company may not be affected por0 that conflict.
The company will make every effort to ensure continuous access to the application and to provide accurate information, diligently and in accordance with the rules and best practices of this sector of activity, except for interruptions required under maintenance , possible breakdowns, technical and/or legal restrictions that are necessary.
The user recognizes that the services and activities of the company will not be considered as a medical advice, diagnosis or prescription and that the services are only general recommendations.
None of the services offered can be considered as medical advice, a diagnosis, treatment or prescription of medical professional. In any case, the user should consult his doctor or a professional in the health sciences regarding his/her state of health.
The Company assumes the obligation of means in the execution of the contract and is not responsible for the defects in the operation of the application by the mere fact of its existence, nor of the results that can be obtained through the use of the application. The assistance, maintenance and updating of the application for the benefit of the user are not included in the license provided under these general conditions. Therefore, the user recognizes that the company has no obligation to provide maintenance and support services for the application.
The company is not responsible for the content of third parties accessible through the application, its accuracy, legality, quality or its decent character, and in general terms cannot guarantee the contents and services incorporated by third parties through the Application.
The company is not responsible for any damage that thong its origin in the use of the application and that is derived from the breach of these general conditions of use, the advice of the own and eventual medical or health professionals of the user, or any technical problem of the user in his terminal. The company is not responsible if, for any reason beyond its control, the application is inaccessible or the transmission of information or access to content is of poor quality, in particular due to the user, its terminal or the means to access and use the application.
The user is solely responsible for the use of the services and the harmful consequences that may arise from its use, in front of the company or third parties, in particular in case of non-fulfilment of the obligations provided for in these general conditions. The responsibility of each party shall be established only in the event of foreseeable and emerging damage, resulting from a proven serious failure of its obligations which are directly attributable to them.
The operator of the Online Shop does not have any warranty obligation with respect to the application and any other claims, damages, losses, liabilities or expenses resulting from an application defect. No claim shall be enforceable against it, including (i) claims due to the product, (ii) claims relating to violation of the application of statutory or statutory requirements, (iii) claims relating to the protection of Consumer or confidentiality and (iv) claims related to infringement of the intellectual property rights of a third party.
If the application GlutenDetect app does not comply with any applicable warranty, the user may send a notification to Biomedal.
13. Limitations of liability
Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for any damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of the website, the content or the services. It will be the user who must evaluate and accept all risks associated with the use of any content. The company shall not be liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of users or third parties.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the company, its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any liability, damages, losses, claims, expenses of any kind (including, but not limited to, the fees Lawyers) directly or indirectly related to:
- Content that, as a user, sends or transmits through the services;
- Your use of the services.
15. Termination and survival
17. Dispute resolution
Polígono Industrial Parque Plata
Calle Calzada Romana, nº 40
Camas (41900) Sevilla – España
18. Applicable law
Both parties, with waiver of any own jurisdiction that may correspond to them, are subject to the jurisdiction of the judges and tribunals of Seville, for any action that might derive from the interpretation or fulfillment of these terms, although the Parties, as long as they agree, may submit any dispute to arbitration.
19. Contact information